Picture this: A frustrated woman is shopping at a trendy lingerie store in her local mall. She is surrounded by a pile of 20 or so bras that looked cute on the hanger, but WILL NOT support her beautiful bust. The ill-fitting contraptions she’s trying are pinching, puckering and poking her in all the wrong ways. She sighs. She knows there are places that might cater to her needs but cannot fathom the fact that she – a modern, fashionable woman – should have to settle for her grandmother’s full support bra. Sound familiar?
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?January 8, 2019
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit SpecialistSeptember 21, 2018
- How to ACE your Casting CallSeptember 14, 2018
- 20 years of FYLApril 22, 2016
- My first mammogram!March 22, 2016
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?