Small Business Bookkeeping Specialist
FYL is looking to add a (contract) Part-time Corporate Bookkeeper with payroll experience to our team! The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment, be a great multitasker & have a love for numbers and detailed Reports! You must be highly organized; detail oriented and accurate. A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills will be essential to your success in this position. Experience in payroll with an understanding of B.C. employment standards is also essential!
This position with Forever Yours Lingerie will require approxomately 16 -21 hours weekly at our store in Langley (Mondays are required)!
Are You Up for the Challenge?
The candidate we are looking for will have the following skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management skills are a must! You should be able to multitask & switch gears easily (Think Jack of all trades!)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (including calendar and task list) is a must
- At least 2 years experience in Full cycle Accounting
- An understanding of B.C. Employment standards
- Experience in AP & AR
- Proficient experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in GST/PST remittances reporting
- Experience in WCB quarterly reporting and remitting
- Experience in BC EHT calculation and remittance
- A Certificate or Degree in accounting/bookkeeping
- Strong experience in commercial accounting/bookkeeping across multiple locations
- Experience processing payroll, managing bonus and benefits program.
- Manage all credit cards as bank accounts weekly
- Manage weekly cheque-runs and bill payments
- All Payroll and bonus payouts on a schedule
- Input all invoices into quickbooks
- Monthly tax remittance reporting
- Prepare month-end financial reports
- Reconciliation of all monthly statements
- Make continual recommendations, where needed, to improve profitability and processes.
- Year End reporting
- Flexible Part-time employment (Mondays are required)
- Generous Store Discount
- Complementary Products (Who doesn't love FREE Lingerie)
- A fun ‘family’ team environment! You are definitely going to Love us!
If you think that you are the missing puzzle piece to our AMAZING Team, please send your Cover Letter and Resume, telling us why you are our perfect fit, to email@example.com with the subject line: Accounting Tech - FYL
full-time bra fit specialist
Full time bra fitter positions are open for the right people, who have a love of helping clients find the perfect pieces to make them look and feel amazing. It’s not your typical retail sales job. This position is challenging, but oh so rewarding! Worried that you have no experience touching boobs other than your own? No problemo…we will train you at B.U. (that’s short for Breast University…AKA the FYL training program!)
You will be trained to become an expert on all the brands we carry, including styles, fabrics, technical aspects and exceptional fitting. You will also need to be comfortable working with women (and some men) of all ages and body types, and guide them through the fun process of bra fitting and lingerie shopping.
We require commitment, integrity, and a strong work ethic. In return we provide extensive training, a warm and supportive environment, a very competitive compensation package, room for growth for the right people, and killer lingerie! We have a crazy awesome family of 16 women working here that will be happy to do your make-up and share their clothes and lunch with you.
- Body-positivity is a must!
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Skilled at making personal connections
- Is fun and a great fit for our current rock star team
- Punctual, reliable and hardworking
- Have a positive attitude and is eager to learn
If this sound like the perfect place for you and you want to be known as the Badass Bra Lady at every party you go to from here on out…then please send your Resume and MIND BLOWING Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title: I Want To Be Your Next Bra Lady!