At Forever Yours Lingerie, our customers are the reason we have been able to re-open! First off, I want to personally thank you each and every one of you so much for continuing to support us through the almost 3 month closure that we just went through due to Covid-19. We would not have gotten through this without the amazing financial and emotional support of our customers and community! Your awesome smiles and fabulous racks keep us doing what we do! We cannot wait to see you again in store, but for that to happen we have had to make some changes.
We have re-opened as of June 1st but in a limited capacity, I would like to take a moment and let you know what we are doing at FYL to keep you safe while you shop with us in the coming months.
We know all these things will be a bit weird and different to begin with, but the safety of our staff and customers is first and foremost in everything that we do right now.
How we are keeping our staff & customers safe:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to 15 and reducing fitting room capacity by 50%. We are now booking appointments 7 days a week to guarantee a spot in our fitting rooms at a time that works for you. Walk-ins will be accomodated but keep in mind, you may have to wait for a fitting room to come available. We are open for you to browse the store and make returns.
- We will happily encourage social distancing throughout the store
- We will conduct daily temperature & wellness checks with all staff
- Staff feeling unwell are required to stay home
- We commit to frequent cleaning and sanitization of high touch points throughout the day
- Fitters will be wearing face masks and/or sheilds during fittings; in fitting rooms, we ask that you do the same
- We will sanitize the fitting rooms after each client
- All garments fitted and not purchased are steam sanitized or left to sit for 24 hours
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the tills
- We will sanitize the counter and PIN pad after each transaction
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- We will continue to offer online purchasing and curbside pickup
- We have eliminated our waiting area and removed all the toys in our kids area. As much as we love seeing your fam, lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo experience right now
How you, our customers and visitors can help keep us safe & healthy:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, live with or have been in contact with someone who has been sick. We reserve the right to re-schedule your appointment if you arrive and you are visibly sick
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the store
- Wear a mask. It is recommended that you wear one on the sales floor, but it’s not mandatory.
- A mask IS mandatory in the fitting room area.
- Wash your hands (for at least 20 sec) or sanitize your hands upon entering the fitting room area
- Please leave the fan club at home. Leave the partner, friends & kids* at home. Bra/Swim/Lingerie shopping needs to be mostly a solo activity for a while. Besides, when was the last time you had a day out alone!? Help us limit the number of people in the store by shopping alone. *If you need to bring babies/kids, they must stay with you at all times (including the fitting room)
- If you are bringing your own bag (thank you! The environment needs us more than ever now) please keep it in your purse or pocket until you check out and then we will let you bag your items yourself.
- If you have a return, please make sure you have the tags on the item.
Nearly everything that is sold in-store is available for purchase online and we appreciate you continuing to shop online for things that do not need to be fitted. This helps us keep physical numbers down in the shop to just those needing fittings.
If you'd like to book an In-Store Bra Fitting or a Virtual Fitting from the comfort of your own home, please click the buttons below.
I want to thank you in advance for your patience and kindness as we navigate the new health and safety protocols around re-opening. Will we make mistakes and do things wrong? Absolutely. Are we committed to learning from our mistakes, pivoting and figuring out a different, better way to do it? Also yes!
We appreciate everyone’s support as we learn a whole new manner of retail and bra fitting, and can’t wait to welcome you back for the FYL experience that you know and love - just with masks and from 6 feet away.