The word is out, the message has been spread…And it’s almost time! The Forever Yours casting call for our big annual Fashion Show is this Thursday! (January 21st, 2016)
Wanna leave a memorable impression with us? (and perhaps get chosen to be our newest runway model!) Keep on reading and find out how to razzle dazzle your audition…
1. Relax & have fun (fun, fabulous personality is what we are looking for)
2. Walk with confidence
3. Wear heels that you can actually walk in! Just because a heel is higher, does not make it better. If you have a better walk in a lower heel, wear those. If you get chosen, you’ll have months to practice walking in higher heels!
4. Smile (we don’t put on traditional sour faced fashion shows, so we want to see lots of personality!)
5. Wear a MATCHING bra and panty set or bikini, preferably black (or at least the same color top and bottom) Having a mismatched set sometimes detracts the judges from seeing you, because they are focusing on what you are wearing.
6. Do your hair and make-up like you would normally so we can get a sense of what you’ll look like all dolled up, but don’t go too crazy with tons of make-up and hair. We also want to be able to imagine what you’ll look like as our vision.
7. Don’t wear a push-up bra (we want to be able to see what we are actually working with) We love all breasts, big or little, and we want a variety of sizes in our show!
8. Show up on time (casting is from 6-8pm, Thurs, Jan 21). We want to work with people who are as reliable as we are. Please don’t show up at 7:59pm and expect to be able to audition.
9. Bring a portfolio, headshots, full body shots if you have them.
10. Don’t be a Diva. We like to think we are nice, so we like the people we work with to be nice too.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Are you pre-registered? Swell! We look forward to seeing you ‘in the flesh’! Good luck!