So you’ve bought the crib, decorated the nursery, folded all the onesies and are now just waiting for baby to arrive. Or maybe baby is already here! Either way, we want to make sure you’re in a nursing bra that A) fits, B) you’re comfortable in, and C) will last you through your nursing journey. In this post we’re going over the 411 on when and how how to shop for a nursing bra and some frequently asked questions.
- Get Your Best Beach Body Ever – How to Rock The Best Swimsuits This SummerMarch 13, 2018
- West Coast Loungewear – Why You Need Paper Label in Your ClosetFebruary 24, 2018
- Acts of Kindness for Valentine’s DayFebruary 5, 2018
- Luxury, Fashion and Function – What’s Not To Love About Empreinte?October 11, 2017
- Dita Von Teese Comes to Canada – and Only at Forever Yours LingerieSeptember 14, 2017
- Get Your Best Beach Body Ever – How to Rock The Best Swimsuits This Summer