So you’ve bought the crib, decorated the nursery, folded all the onesies and are now just waiting for baby to arrive. Or maybe baby is already here! Either way, we want to make sure you’re in a nursing bra that A) fits, B) you’re comfortable in, and C) will last you through your nursing journey. In this post we’re going over the 411 on when and how how to shop for a nursing bra and some frequently asked questions.
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit SpecialistSeptember 21, 2018
- How to ACE your Casting CallSeptember 14, 2018
- 20 years of FYLApril 22, 2016
- My first mammogram!March 22, 2016
- Through their eyes…February 3, 2016
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit Specialist