I used to have a condition called ‘Armatitis’…I am now officially cured! What is armatitis you ask? It’s an affliction that a lot of women have whether they are big or small. It is a ridiculous, and often unfounded distain for your upper arms. I used to live in cardigans and sleeves regardless of how hot it was outside, because I didn’t want anyone to see my fat, ugly, hangy arms (these were all my own descriptors, no one else’s…)
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?January 8, 2019
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit SpecialistSeptember 21, 2018
- How to ACE your Casting CallSeptember 14, 2018
- 20 years of FYLApril 22, 2016
- My first mammogram!March 22, 2016
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?