Some of the most common misconceptions and questions we get in our store is the purpose of what each part of the bra is supposed to do. We love educating our customers on what each part of the bra does, how it works and why it’s there. Every part of the bra is there for a reason and contributes to it’s overall fit. An underwire isn’t in the bra to make your life miserable; if you tighten your straps more, you won’t get better cleavage. Let’s discover the true function of some of the bra’s most basic parts, it might help you discover a more comfortable and enjoyable way to wear your bra!
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?January 8, 2019
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit SpecialistSeptember 21, 2018
- How to ACE your Casting CallSeptember 14, 2018
- 20 years of FYLApril 22, 2016
- My first mammogram!March 22, 2016
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?