Christmas is over, the decorations are packed up for another year and we (at least me anyway) can start looking forward to the longer days of Spring! What makes me so excited about spring, other than the flowers blooming, the warm breezes, the shedding of all those winter layers (isn’t that enough?) is the huge Fashion Show that we hosted in May benefiting our charitable initiative, Supportive Start. Last year was our first year hosting it, and boy, what fun we had! From over-the-top costumes to themed runway walks to burlesque – our show had it all! This year, we aim to make it even bigger and better. That’s where you come in…
- Let’s talk Booby Tape!January 29, 2019
- U.S. vs U.K. Sizing – What’s the diff?January 8, 2019
- Fitting with Freddy – The World famous Fit SpecialistSeptember 21, 2018
- How to ACE your Casting CallSeptember 14, 2018
- 20 years of FYLApril 22, 2016
- Let’s talk Booby Tape!