Some of the most common misconceptions and questions we get in our store is the purpose of what each part of the bra is supposed to do. We love educating our customers on what each part of the bra does, how it works and why it’s there. Every part of the bra is there for a reason and contributes to it’s overall fit. An underwire isn’t in the bra to make your life miserable; if you tighten your straps more, you won’t get better cleavage. Let’s discover the true function of some of the bra’s most basic parts, it might help you discover a more comfortable and enjoyable way to wear your bra!
- Get Your Best Beach Body Ever – How to Rock The Best Swimsuits This SummerMarch 13, 2018
- West Coast Loungewear – Why You Need Paper Label in Your ClosetFebruary 24, 2018
- Acts of Kindness for Valentine’s DayFebruary 5, 2018
- Luxury, Fashion and Function – What’s Not To Love About Empreinte?October 11, 2017
- Dita Von Teese Comes to Canada – and Only at Forever Yours LingerieSeptember 14, 2017
- Get Your Best Beach Body Ever – How to Rock The Best Swimsuits This Summer